JOB DESCRIPTION: PROJECT MANAGER
The project manager is responsible for the complete and accurate planning, scheduling and conducting the whole project structure which much be performed within the projected manpower expenditure. The project manager will also ensure that the clients requirements are met.
Ms. Candice Lasin - 0932 845 0595 LOC. 202
Ms. Lienelyn Quizada - 0998 560 5801 LOC. 201
TRUNK LINE - 519 7966/8942
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Currently licensed engineer
- At east 3-5 years working experience as a project manager
- Have an excellence knowledge in design and visualization software such as AutoCad, Google Sketch etc.
- Excellence in MS Office
- Knowledgable in Microsoft Project and Primavera or any equivalent scheduling software
- Exemplary in project management and supervision skills
- Have the ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Decisive and has leadership skills
- Good in project documentation
- Good in stress and time management, keen on details, organized and can keep highly confidential information and works with minimum surpervisions.