JOB DESCRIPTION: PROJECT MANAGER
The project manager is responsible for the complete and accurate planning, scheduling and conducting the whole project structure which much be performed within the projected manpower expenditure. The project manager will also ensure that the clients requirements are met.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PROJECT ENGINEER
Recountable and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other participants, and that the requirements of the contract are being satisfied.
Ms. Candice Lasin - 0932 845 0595 LOC. 202
Ms. Lienelyn Quizada - 0998 560 5801 LOC. 201
TRUNK LINE - 519 7966/8942
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Currently licensed engineer
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Project Engineer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Has an excellent knowledge in design and visualization software such as Autocad, Google Sketch etc.
- Good in project documentation
- Good in stress and time management, keen on details, organized and can keep highly confidential information and works with minimum supervisions.
MS. CANDICE LASIN
0932 845 0595
ALSONS POWER GROUP